Grand(m)others Act To Save The Planet (GASP) is a grassroots, non-partisan group of grandmothers and grand 'others' who care deeply about the world our descendants will inherit.
Can You Imagine?
- A Canadian Climate Action Plan led by a multi-party, multi-gov’t level mobilization effort?
- A Canada where scientists, youth, seniors, unions, faith groups, indigenous leaders, business community, & politicians work to address the impacts of climate change?
- A Canada ending dependence on fossil fuels and having 100% renewable energy?
- A Canada in which every person has clean air, clean water, healthy food, and a safe environment?
- A Canada of low-carbon, climate-resilient rural and urban communities?
"The GASP VISION is to create a green legacy for our grandchildren and their grandchildren."
We have an Emergency!
Joint Actions with Grandkids and Students
GASP will continue to join Fridays for Future student strikers.