Grand(m)others Act To Save The Planet (GASP) is a grassroots, non-partisan group of grandmothers and grand 'others' who care deeply about the world our descendants will inherit.
Can You Imagine?
- A Canadian Climate Action Plan led by a multi-party, multi-gov’t level mobilization effort?
- A Canada where scientists, youth, seniors, unions, faith groups, indigenous leaders, business community, & politicians work to address the impacts of climate change?
- A Canada ending dependence on fossil fuels and having 100% renewable energy?
- A Canada in which every person has clean air, clean water, healthy food, and a safe environment?
- A Canada of low-carbon, climate-resilient rural and urban communities?
"The GASP VISION is to create a green legacy for our grandchildren and their grandchildren."
We have an Emergency!
Joint Actions with Grandkids and Students
GASP will continue to join Fridays for Future student strikers. Although the Oakville Climate Shoe Strike on Friday, September 25 has been cancelled, we will be joining other Shoe Strikes in the region, including Burlington and Milton.